Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hola a todos...

(Hello everyone...)

So, blogging takes more time than I expected. I've been kind of bad about posting lately but there's lots coming... not sure exactly when though! In 2 days I leave for my Semana Santa trip, which will start in Rome and then we'll move onto Nice and Paris.  Needless to say, I'm excited, but this has been such a stressful week so far.  Presentations, papers, registering for fall classes (senior year! Ulp.), getting packing in order, figuring out when I'm flying home to Chicago, making plans with Spanish people that will involve extended conversations during which I may or may not make any sense at all... but we'll see.  Coffee tomorrow and a picnic on Thursday. I just hope I have time for everything!  Also, my hosts' daughter is coming tomorrow.  Their biological one... um, long story, ask me about it later.  She's studying in Belgium but coming home for Semana Santa, so I'll get to meet her before I leave.  This could go one of two ways: 1) She's really nice to us because she's lived abroad before, both in Belgium and the US, or 2) She's kind of nice but it's super duper awkward and now I'll be sharing my bathroom with her, which isn't a big deal as I'll be gone most of the time but I'll have my stuff in there so... I don't even know, it's almost 2am.

Perhaps I'd have more done if I hadn't gone out Monday night for mojitos and tapas? Nope, probably not, and I can never really regret going to El Tigre with my wonderful friends.

So. Blogs to come, at some point, hopefully soon:

Geneva, Part 3 (I swear I have it written, it's just such a pain to upload the cornucopia of lovely pictures)
Granada (In Which Kelsey Takes Too Many Pictures of the Alhambra)
Emilio, My Contemporary Spanish Theater Professor (yes, he gets his own blog)
You Know You're In Spain When (should include video if Rachel and I ever get the apartment to ourselves)
And probably a few blogs about my Semana Santa adventures.

Now, to do as Transfer suggest and get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment